Zip 91289 91290 91291 91292 Compatible Hydroptap Water Filter ZT402 ZT-402
- A Premium Compatible Part manufactured by leading UK company Filter Logic
- Reduces chlorine taste and odour, lead, mercury, asbestos, cysts and chemicals for clean and healthy water.
- Reduces Limescale
- Remove potentially harmful contaminants from your water
- Manufactured totally free of BPA (Bisphenol A).
- PLEASE NOTE: These water filters do NOT have a Best Before date. They can be stored for many years and lose none of their filtering effectiveness.
The FilterLogic FL-ZAX3 filter is designed to replace the Zip Hydrotap filter ZT402 (part number 91290).
Instant hot water taps have become increasingly more popular over the last few years, mainly thanks to advances in heat retention technology which can make these cheaper to run than 'boiling kettles' on demand. Likewise, they are commonly found in restaurant and fast food kitchens, as they provide a quick and reliable method of producing virtually boiling water for cooking and cleaning applications.
These appliances suffer badly from limescale damage, and virtually all of them are supplied with a water filter system to prevent scale formation wthin the appliance.
The Zip system, very popular through Australia, is one of the leading brands of hot water tap - Maintenance and servicing of these units though can be very expensive, with cartridges costing up to $200 each retail.
The FilterLogic ZAX3 filter provides a fairer economic alternative, which is guaranteed to offer your appliance the same level of protection as the manufacturers OEM filter.
This cartridge should be replaced every six months.
- Filter Logic water filters are certified BPA free
1,500 Gallons (5,678 litres)
Min/Max Inlet Temperature
33° - 100° F (2° - 38° C)
70-875 kPa (10-125 psi)
0.8 Gallons per minute(3 litres per minute)