Urnex Espresso Coffee Machine Grinder Starter Cleaning Cleaner Maintenance Kit
1 x Urnex Scoopz Espresso Machine Cleaning Brush
1 x Urnex Cafiza Coffee Equipment Cleaning powder - 125g
1 x Urnex Rinza Milk System Cleaner M90 tablets - 8 tablets
1 x Urnex Grindz Grinder Cleaner G01 tablets - 105g
- With over four generations of experience, Urnex is the world leader in specialty cleaning products for coffee and espresso equipment
- Kit contains everything you need to ensure proper daily maintenance of traditional espresso equipment
- Cafiza® Powder to eliminate residue in group heads, valves and lines
- Rinza® Tablets dissolving tablets to break down milk protein build-up
- Grindz™ Grinder Cleaner to clean grinder burrs and casings
- Scoopz™ Espresso Brush with a strong, durable bristles and ergonomic handle
These products have been designed to be used with equipment from the following brands:
Delonghi / Jura / Saeco / Breville / Gaggia / Bosch / Krups / Miele / Sunbeam / Rancilio / Nespresso / Lavazza / Caffitaly / Map / Rocket / Expressi / La Marzocco / Simonelli / Dalla Corte / Wega / La Cimbali / Faema / Elektra / ECM / Expobar / Brasilia / Astoria / Azkoyen / Grimac / Fiorenzato / Vibiemme / Diamond Italia / Futurmat / Magister / Diadema and many more
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza® Powder. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza® Powder 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
- Dose one Rinza® tablet per 1L warm water
- Dissolve tablet to create solution.
- Soak steam wand for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water
Grindz™ Grinder Cleaner
- Empty all coffee from grinder.
- Add Grindz™ Grinder Cleaner – use 1 capful (35-40 g) for espresso grinders or 2 capsful (70-80 g) for shop grinders.
- Adjust grinder to medium setting and operate.
- To purge, repeat above process twice with coffee.
- Repeat if desired.
Scoopz™ Espresso Brush
- Use scoop to measure (2 scoops = 3g)
- Clean screens and group heads.