1 metre x Fridge Water Filter Pipe Tube 1/4 inch 6mm NSF Tubing LLDPE 15 Bar John Guest Fit Quarter 1/4
1/4" Fridge Icemaker Water Filter Tube
- 1/4" (commonly referred to in the industry as 6mm) water pipe
- Full NSF Certification as being manufactured primarily for food use.
- Flexible water pipe / tubing
- Can be used with: fridge/freezers, water filters, aquariums, sink taps etc.
- Suitable for any water connection requiring a mains pressure approved pipe.
This is the standard size used in Australia for all water filters, reverse osmosis systems and fridge water lines.
DMfit tubing is produced from an advanced grade of low density polyethylene. Its greatest advantage is superior environmental stress cracking resistance (ESCR), greatly exceeding that of ordinary polyethylene tubing as measured by ASTM D-1693 (IGEPAL) tests. Environmental stresses that can shorten the service life of tubing include chemical exposure, aging connections with barb-type fittings, or high vibration loads with connections to compression fittings. DMfit tubing is compliant to ANSI/NSF-51, 61, WRAS and FDA requirements for food contact applications.
DMfit tubing offers the user:
- Dimensional stability
- Uniformity and long-term strength
- Higher burst pressure
- Greater tensile strength
DMfit fridge freezer tube is an ideal water pipe for your fridge freezer at a great discounted price.
On time delivery.